Our onsite restaurant, Los Alisios, is located in the clubhouse, as is the main bar El Barco.
There’s a weekly barbeque and live music at the pool bar, which is also open during the day (weather permitting). It serves drinks, tapas, snacks and ice cream, as well as a full lunchtime menu.
The onsite mini supermarket is well stocked for all of your needs, whilst nearby Santiago has a reasonable selection of shops and restaurants.
The clubhouse has a restaurant, bar and games room with pool tables. The reception and car-hire desk, DVD library and information room can also be found here, as well as the sauna, indoor heated pool and internet access (WiFi). Gym equipment is also available.
Outdoor facilities include:
• a large recreational pool
• a solar-heated children's pool
• a solar-heated rectangular pool.
In addition to our Daily Telegraph award-winning botanic gardens, the grounds have:
• three tennis courts
• a crazy golf course
• a bowling green
• a children's play area
• a barbecue area
• table tennis
• pétanque and croquet.
The nearby Hotel Tecina offers:
• an 18-hole golf course
• clubhouse with snack bar
• a pro shop and changing rooms
• buggy or trolley and club hire
• a practice range and chipping green with bunkers
• golf school with an English-speaking PGA professional (we have negotiated a special discount for Bondholders).